Everyone knows that Las Vegas is the go to place for gambling, card games, roulette, slot machines and high stakes poker but what many people don’t know is that Las Vegas offers a lot more than just a place to gamble. Las Vegas has many wonderful and exciting attractions that people of all ages can enjoy. The best way to experience all the Las Vegas has to offer is to purchase Las Vegas vacation package deals to save you time and money.
Explore the Wonders of Las Vegas
If you want a place to gamble some money and have some fun playing high stakes games, then there is no better place to go. But what many people don’t realize is that when you get tired of gambling there is so much more that Vegas has to offer.
1. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat – if exotic animals make you excited then you won’t want to miss out on this amazing attraction that offers many amazing animals to view. This is a great place to see animals in their natural habitat and to see rare birds and exotic creatures.
2. Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay – another great place to see aquatic animals is at the Shark Bay. This attraction features over 2000 different types of sea creatures including over fifteen species of sharks. Enjoy the special tunnel with a 360-degree view of the sea life around you as well as the touch pool where visitors can interact with several different types of sea animals.
3. Adventuredom – this attraction features over 23 different rides for heart stopping thrills and excitement. This is the perfect stop for adrenaline junkies who love fast rides and plunging drops at fast speeds.
4. People Watching on the Strip – one of the best parts of Las Vegas is all the interesting people you will see there. Take a walk down the strip and enjoy the variety of people you come into contact with.
5. Elvis Shows – Vegae Vegas withous wouldn’t bt an appearance by the King himself. There are numerous Elvis impersonators in Vegas so be sure to take in a show for the full Vegas effect.
6. Eat Your Heart Out – Vegas is known as being a food capital and offers a wide variety of cuisine from high end to never ending buffets. Enjoy all of the spoils that Vegas has to offer you and don’t worry about the calories. Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Be the first to like.